With the arrival of Berry season, this old favorite get’s put back on the table for all to devour and enjoy. Feel free to add your own twist of fruit combinations. There are so many ways to make this tart bright and colorful. You can add sliced Kiwi, Oranges, Raspberries, green apples as well.
- 1 package store bought sugar cookie dough
- 8 ounces softened cream cheese
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- ½ pint fresh strawberries, sliced
- 6 ounces fresh blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Flatten cookie dough onto a 6-inch tart or pizza pan. Bake until firm to touch, about 11 to 15 minutes. Cool. In a medium bowl, blend cream cheese and sugar. Spread the baked cookie with the cream cheese mixture and decorate with sliced fruit.
- Slice and serve immediately.