Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars
Author: Melissa Brewer - Food Luv 101
Recipe type: Dessert
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ⅓ cup packed brown sugar
- 5 tablespoons cold butter
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- ¾ cup sugar
- ½ cup canned pumpkin
- 2 Eggland's Best Eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- In a large bowl, combine flour and brown sugar. Cut in butter until crumbly. Stir in pecans; set aside ¾ cup for topping.
- Press remaining crumb mixture into a greased 8-in. square baking pan. Bake at 350° for 15 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in the pumpkin, eggs, vanilla, cinnamon and allspice. Pour over crust. Sprinkle with reserved crumb mixture.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack. Cut into bars. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 16 bars.