Why do I love these little cuties so much?
Because they are the most tasty “Make ahead – Can Be Served Hot or Cold” Breakfast on planet earth. This recipe is for a standard Frittata 101 start.
But you can really change it up by combining so many delicious ingredients.
Here are a few ideas to help get you started!
Pancetta & Caramelized Onions
Tomat0, Basil & Feta Cheese
Sausage, Spinach & Parmesan Cheese
Bacon, Spinach & Brie Cheese
- Nonstick vegetable oil cooking spray
- 8 large eggs
- ½ cup whole milk
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup cooked bacon chopped
- ½ cup freshly grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 cups cooked spinach
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Spray the muffin tin ( with 12 cups) with nonstick spray. Whisk the eggs, milk, pepper, and salt in a large bowl to blend well. Stir in the bacon, cheese, and spinach. Fill prepared muffin cups almost to the top with the egg mixture. Bake until the egg mixture puffs and is just set in the center, about 15 to 18 minutes. Using a rubber spatula, loosen the frittatas from the muffin cups and slide the frittatas onto a platter. Serve immediately.