Mediterranean Chickpea Salad
Author: Melissa Brewer - Food Luv 101
Recipe type: Salad
- ½ Cup Olive Oil
- ¼ Cup Lemon Juice
- ⅓ Cup Chopped Fresh Italian Parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried Oregano
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 3 Cups Chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 2 cups mini Heirloom tomatoes (or Grape tomatoes)
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, Chopped
- 1 Small Red onion, finely chopped
- ½ Cup sliced black olives
- 1 Cup Crumbled Feta
- In a medium bowl, whisk together dressing ingredients.
- Combine all salad ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add the dressing tot he salad bowl, and stir to combine.
- Allow salad to sit at least 15 minutes in the refrigerator to allow time for all the flavors to come together. Serve Cold