With food in mind let me share with you one of the first eateries we experienced on our Cali Coast Road Trip – This took place in lovely Santa Barbara. Where our first family meal together took place at the Finch & Fork.
Many of the ingredients used to create their menu are local, homegrown and handmade. A lovely little restaurant with touches of rustic elegance.
- Some of the plates we ate:
- Salt & Pepper Chicken Wings: chili caramel,pickled celery
- Fennel Sausage Flatbread: roasted fennel, caramelized onions, ricotta salata
- Baby Back Pork Ribs: local grits, cipollini onion, mushroom, citrus, mustard glaze
- Baked Macaroni & Cheese Skillet: aged cheddar, bacon, breadcrumbs
- Burger and Hand Crafted French Fries
- P.S. Best deviled eggs of a gourmet kind I’ve ever had. The white is marinated in beet juice so it’s pink and the salmon is terrific.
Hungry yet? Yes every last one of these plates got us all off to a very good start.
31 W Carrillo St
Santa Barbara, CA 93101