A special combination of Chocolate and Orange with a small bit of a crunch that rounds everything off. These squares are an easy bite of dolce bliss that takes no time at all to put together. Great for picnics and dessert bites.
Pairs well with a glass of Pinot Noir!!
- 1 package store bought sugar cookie dough
- 1 cup orange marmalade
- 1½ cups assorted nuts, toasted and chopped (try hazelnuts, almonds, and walnuts)
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips or chopped chocolate
- package store bought sugar cookie dough
- cup orange marmalade
- /2 cups assorted nuts, toasted and chopped (try hazelnuts, almonds, and walnuts)
- cup semisweet chocolate chips or chopped chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spread the cookie dough out on a cookie sheet to ¼-inch thickness (about 9 inches by 12 inches) using your fingertips. Bake for 25 minutes. Let cool.
- Spread the marmalade over the cookie. Sprinkle with nuts.
- In a double boiler over very lightly simmering water, melt the chocolate. Dip a spoon in the melted chocolate and drizzle on top of the cookie. Let cool. Cut the cookie into 12 bars or squares. Serve or store in an airtight container.