This is a very simple and bright Spring Salad.
The little splash of fresh squeezed lemon and olive oil give it a dramatic twist.
Great for outdoor BBQ’s and Picnics. Think of it as “Pasta meets Veggies”.
Avacado & Feta Orzo Salad
Author: Melissa Brewer - Food Luv 101
Recipe type: Salads
- 3 to 4 cups chopped Romaine Lettuce
- ½ cup cooked Orzo
- 2 Avocados
- 1 cup halved Grape Tomatoes
- 1 cup cubed Feta Cheese
- Juice of 1 small Lemon
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 1 to 2 teaspoons of dried Thyme
- Layer lettuce on a salad plate
- Spoon orzo on top of lettuce
- Layer with avocados, tomatoes and feta cheese
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together olive oil, lemon juice,salt, pepper and dried thyme
- Pour over salad, toss and serve